Common loan features
Below are some of the common loan features which you can ask about. Note that not all of these features will be available with every home loan.
- Extra Repayments
– Additional repayments give you the option of paying back more on your loan if you wish, which can reduce the interest you owe and help pay off a home loan faster.
- Offset Account
– A separate offset account can be attached to a loan, and any savings you build up in this account will go towards paying off the interest on your home loan.
- Redraw facility
– If you have a redraw facility, you can then access these extra payments as required, when you need to cover big expenses.
- Direct Credit
– With direct salary credit, you can arrange for your salary to be paid directly to your home loan account.
- Loan Portability
– Loan portability lets you take your loan with you when you move to a different property, saving you time and set-up fees.
We place huge emphasis on educating our clients, so that they can be personally confident in their decision. Let us keep you updated with the latest information so you can reach your goals faster.